he lives in washingtn, dc he goes around on chatlines, facebook, twitter and other social networks looking for women. he doesnt usse a condom. he's going aroung leaving a trail of std infections in his wake. he also make children along the way that he does't take care of. ladies beware he is a dog.

why am i discussing sex offender robert ponder in the context of stds, easy. see robert ponder from washington dc made me ill with stds. i found some information about std transmission that a sex offender like robert ponder from washington dc did not understand, it goes like this:

How STDs Spread (something robert ponder from washington dc never understood)

One reason STDs spread is because people think they can only be infected if they have sexual intercourse. That's wrong. A person can get some STDs, like herpes or genital warts, through skin-to-skin contact with an infected area or sore. got it robert ponder from washington dc?

Another myth about STDs is that you can't get them if you have oral or anal sex. That's also wrong because the viruses or bacteria that cause STDs can enter the body through tiny cuts or tears in the mouth and anus, as well as the genitals. got it robert ponder from washington dc?

STDs also spread easily because you can't tell whether someone has an infection. In fact, some people with STDs don't even know that they have them. These people are in danger of passing an infection on to their sex partners without even realizing it.

got it robert ponder from washington dc?

Robert Ponder from washington dc is sick and will make you sick!!

Had an Experience with Robert Ponder?

Comments

Well this site is pi.ssed consumer so did you pay him if so you should get a dog would be cleaner and it will clean you up after it has done it's business inside you

What the *** are you doing letting this tub or lard inside you anyways? Any woman willing to screw this Jabba the Hut looking mf'er needs to get slapped

Wow. You are truly an *** for letting him have intercourse with you without protection.

Now you sound like a woman that has some jealousy issues.

I know there are a lot of smooth talking men but that could mean your life. Would you let a man sweet talk you into shooting you? Hope not.

You remind me of those parents that want to blame their kids problems on video games, movies, little jimmy down the street, etc when it is actually bad parenting.

If I was Robert Ponder I would get a Lawyer, get a warrant to compel this website to give up your IP and sue the *** out of you for Libel.

You are the dummy who had sex with this guy. Protection is your responsibility as well. So it's your fault that you got an STD just as much as his fault.